I am so excited to be on the Forever Friends Monthly Design team and I am sharing my first DT card with you today!!!
The challenge this month is to make a card for a girl. All we ask is that you use a Forever Friends image on your card.
We had some free digi images to choose from our sponsor Michelle's Scrapbooking and More
I have chosen the fun cat flying a kite to go with my Forever Friends with a balloon image.
I have used a side step card as the base.
Paper - Forever Friends Pink Parfait
Images coloured with Copics Forever Friends - E43,E50,E53 R20,RV34. I have added white spots to the balloon and the kite with Sakura White Souffle pen.
Birthday cake image - Forever Friends - Black and Gold collection.
Peel off sentiment - Papermania
Thanks for looking and hope you can join us for the challenge!
Have a good day
Hugs Sally xxx
Saturday Challenges
12 hours ago


Lovely card, so sweet and so cute!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is amazing! Love the folding and great job with the images!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sande x
Fab card Sally, love the images and great shape!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
What a fun card - I love it Sally! So fresh and fun!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stepper card Sally, love the soft colours. Hugs, Claire x
ReplyDelete