Another great challenge at Teddy Bo and this one is called "Punch it Out"
For my card I have used the Lazy Days image from Teddy Bo.
Card - Recycled card balnk Papermania
Punches - Corner Punch and E K Success Daisy Border Punch
Image coloured with Promarkers
Paper - DCWV - Garden party Matstack
Liquid Pearls - added to the centres of the daisies
Sentiment - from My Sentiments Exactly.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a good day.
Hugs Sally xx
Saturday Challenges
11 hours ago

Oh the bear is so cute Sally, gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Just love that image. Cute card and smashing sentiment.
ReplyDeleteEdna x
That bear is just the cutest and makes a fabulous card Sally. Hope you have a good day today. Hugs, Claire x
ReplyDeleteAaaahhhhh, I sooooo love this :0)
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering Teddy Bo's challenge with this card and good luck.
Love Clairebears x
Way tooo cute, Sally! Love the flower borders!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, good luck.
ReplyDeleteReally cute image and love the punched flowers Sally!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
Another fabbbbbbbby card...love the new look blog too...although I did panic as to where Mike's smiling face had gone....had to scroll up and down to find him!!!! ;o)
ReplyDeleteGayle x
Hi Sally, I love your card, the image is so cute and your layout is fab. Jo x
ReplyDeleteLovely card, I love that image, one of my faves, glad you could join us at Teddy Bo challenge this week. Good Luck! Colette xx
ReplyDeletemy fave image used on a perfect card! thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debbie xx